1. Who are our online TEFL courses for?
Our online TEFL courses are for university graduates who want to get certified to teach English worldwide.
2. Do I need TEFL certification?
TEFL is optional but you do if need TEFL if you want to succeed while teaching English abroad. Also most employers won't hire teachers without TEFL certification these days.
3. What will I learn in your TEFL course?
You will learn easy practical proven teaching methods that will drastically improve your teaching ability.
4. Which online TEFL course should I take?
All employers are requesting teachers take the 120 hour TEFL course. To sign up, click here.
5. Where are your TEFL courses offered?
All of our courses are offered online.
6. How long do I have to complete your TEFL course?
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
7. How fast can I complete your online TEFL course?
It depends on how much time you have to complete it. You can complete it in a few weeks.
8. What are the benefits of your online TEFL course?
You will get hired.
You will get more exclusive job offers.
You will make more money. Most employers will offer you a higher salary if you have TEFL certification.
9. Where is TEFL certification recognized?
TEFL certification is recognized worldwide.