1. Who is our TEFL certification for?
Our TEFL course is for university graduates who want to teach get certified to teach English worldwide.
2. Do I need TEFL certification?
Yes if you want to succeed while teaching English abroad. Most employers won't hire teachers without TEFL certification these days.
3. What will I learn?
You will learn easy practical proven teaching methods that will drastically improve your teaching ability.
4. Which course should I take?
All employers are requesting teachers take the 120 hour TEFL course.
5. Where are the courses offered?
All of our courses are offered online.
6. How long do I have to complete the course?
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
7. How fast can I complete the course?
It depends on how much time you have to complete it. You can complete it in a few weeks.
8. What are the benefits of TEFL certification?
You will get hired.
You will get more exclusive job offers.
You will make more money.
9. Where is TEFL certification recognized?
TEFL certification is recognized worldwide.