Here are our frequently asked questions about our online TEFL courses.
1. Who are your TEFL courses for?
Our TEFL courses are for those want to get certified to teach English worldwide. We accept native and non native English teachers.
2. Do I need to take a TEFL course?
TEFL certification is optional but you do need TEFL training if you want to succeed while teaching English abroad. Also most employers won't hire teachers without TEFL certification these days.
3. What will I learn in your TEFL course?
We teach easy practical proven teaching techniques that get amazing results. We will quickly take you from beginner to expert teacher in no time!
4. Which TEFL course should I take?
All employers request teachers take the 120 hour TEFL course. If you are not ready to sign up for our 120 hour TEFL course, you can sign up for our 20 hour TEFL course and then easily upgrade when you are ready.
5. Where are your TEFL courses offered?
All of our TEFL courses are offered online.
6. How long do I have to complete your the TEFL course?
You will have 6 months to complete our TEFL course.
7. How fast can I complete your TEFL course?
It depends on which course you sign up for. You can complete our TEFL courses at your own pace.
8. What are the benefits of TEFL certification?
You will get hired.
You will get jobs in more exclusive locations.
You will make more money. Most employers will offer you a higher salary if you have TEFL certification.
9. Are your TEFL courses recognized internationally?
Yes our TEFL courses are recognized worldwide.